ETCC2020 had to be cancelled due to Corona restriction (social and physical). ETCC2020 will now take place on 3-5 September 2021 in Krakow.
The ETCC2020 presentations will refer to the latest scientific and technical achievements for paints, coatings, adhesives and construction materials
Some ETCC2020 Facts & Figures:
- 138 Oral and 68 poster presentations have been accepted to be presented by 195 authors from many countries world-wide (please see the congress programme at: www.etcc2020.org/en/congress/congress-program)
- Exhibition prepared, (www.etcc2020.org/en/congress/registration-form-for-exhibitors)
- The “Summer School” programme for young scientists is successfully created (available at: www.etcc2020.org/en/congress/summer-school ).
- The possibility of publishing congress papers in renowned magazines (www.etcc2020.org/en/congress/publication-in-journals) has been agreed.
- Opportunity to submit new abstract of oral or poster presentations, with the deadline 30 December 2020
Due to the social and legal limitations caused by the SARS CoV-2 pandemy, the congress had to be postponed for 1 year. The new date of ETCC2020 is: 03-05 September 2021 in Krakow
All conditions, including:
- Registration for the congress,
- Congress fees already paid,
- oral and poster presentations submitted,
- Registration to exhibition,
- Congress sponsoring,
- Registration to the “SummerSchool” session,
will be fully valid for the new congress date in 2021.
For more or more detailed information please visit: www.etcc2020.org